Automotive Paint Technician (x5) Jobs In Sharjah | Al-Futtaim Careers
Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Position: Automotive Paint Technician (x5)
We are currently looking for experienced Automotive Paint Technician to work for Al Futtaim Aftersales Services across the UAE. You will be responsible ensure that the assigned paint repair jobs are executed in line with Principle’s established work procedures and specifications, time standards and housekeeping standards so that the overall objectives of productivity and quality are met or exceeded.
- Material & equipment for surface. preparation work
- Filler application and sanding.
- Primer surface application and sanding.
- SSC/Trade certificate/Vocational Training.
- Must have 2 – 4 years’ experience as a Painter in a reputed automotive workshop.
- Must understand and write English well enough to follow Toyota Training, Spray painting and color mixing.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Automotive Paint Technician (x5) Jobs In Sharjah | Al-Futtaim Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Al-Futtaim Careers|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Al-Futtaim Careers site…