Associate HSE Officer | ENOC Careers Dubai
Position: Associate HSE Officer
Reporting directly to the Sr. EHS Engineer, the incumbent is responsible for delivering the required EHS programs, including staff training, drills, investigations & support to Tasjeel & Retail Marketing staff to improve their EHS-related behavior & culture
- Support the Sr. EHS Engineer and BU Management in developing the annual EHS Training Calendar/Plans for the Retail Marketing and Tasjeel staff
- Conduct & provide different EHS, IMS, & Energy training modules to the field staff in Retail Marketing & Tasjeel, in addition to the Contractors and Tenants Safety Training programs
- Support Tasjeel & the Retail Marketing team in conducting all programs to improve their safety culture through public safety campaigns and other activities
- Bachelor degree as a minimum in Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of experience in field operations
- Good communication and presentation skills are required. Knowledge of Office Automation products
ENOC is a global diversified state owned energy group and operates in oil, gas and coal industry
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Associate HSE Officer | ENOC Careers Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||ENOC Careers Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on ENOC Careers Dubai site…