Associate & Engagement Manager – Public Sector Jobs In UAE | Oliver Wyman
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60 cities across 29 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation.
Position: Associate & Engagement Manager – Public Sector
Oliver Wyman’s Dubai Office is looking to appoint consultants to support its continued expansion in the government and public sector, a strategic priority for the firm. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a successful team early in its development.
- You will effectively plan and execute analysis as well as identify the core issues in complex analyses in order to be able to craft suitable recommendations.
- You will lead the team through an efficient and effective problem-solving process from initial thought process through convergence on a solution.
- You will ensure that recommendations are correct, practical, sensible, relevant and cohesive.
- Minimum of 4 – 10 years of relevant experience, ideally with a top-tier strategy consulting firm (or other similar organizations).
- Knowledge in Public Sector and Public Policy topics.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Associate & Engagement Manager – Public Sector Jobs In UAE | Oliver Wyman|
|Hiring Organization||Oliver Wyman|
|Job Location||Dubai & Abu Dhabi|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Oliver Wyman site…