Associate - Energy Officer Jobs In Dubai | ENOC Careers Dubai
Position: Associate – Energy Officer
The purpose of this position is to assists in developing, implementing and delivering energy and resource management services, technical energy audits and related energy and resource awareness and training programs to ENOC Group. Develops a culture of energy and resource conservation.
- Contributes to developing energy and resource management policy, strategy, manuals, guidelines and code of practice. Additionally, maintains the policy and the mechanism for ensuring that the policy is communicated, understood and used throughout the group.
- Conducts facility site visits, analyse current situation and identify areas for improvement in energy management and/or conservation.
- Assists in the development of preliminary and final project proposals. Analyses utility data and technical information, and perform site surveys to identify mechanical, electrical and control system changes to improve energy efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably Chemical, Electrical or Energy Engineering. Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Certified lead auditor for ISO 50001, ISO14001 and ISO 9001 preferred. If not certified, must plan to do so within 5 years.
- One-year post qualification experience in the energy or process industry with some exposure to energy improvement projects.
Emirates National Oil Company Limited (ENOC) L.L.C. is a leading integrated global oil and gas player operating across the energy sector value chain. A wholly owned company of the Government of Dubai, ENOC was initially established in 1993. The ENOC Group comprises more than 30 related subsidiaries involved in refining, lubricant blending, storage, aviation and retail.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Associate – Energy Officer Jobs In Dubai | ENOC Careers Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on ENOC site…