Associate Director-Geotechnical /Rock Mechanics in Sharjah | WSP Careers
WSP Global Inc. is a Canadian company with American and British roots, providing management and consultancy services to the built and natural environment. It is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange
Position: Associate Director-Geotechnical /Rock Mechanics
WSP are looking for an Associate/Associate Director – Ground engineering play a delivery role in the provision of guidance and assistance to internal and external clients, regarding geotechnical and rock mechanics related issues
- Assist in procurement of site investigation contractors.
- Undertake rock mass classification using RMR, GSI, Barton etc.
- Undertake scheduling of geotechnical and geo-environmental testing and also interpretation of the test results.
- Evaluate and interpret data using 2D/3D geological and geotechnical modelling.
- Degree qualified within a geo-science, geology or geotechnical related field and have over 10-15 years post graduate experience
- Holding a driver’s license.
- Site investigation techniques with experience in supervising field investigation works.
- A good understanding of engineering geology, structural geology and geological mapping principles.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Associate Director-Geotechnical /Rock Mechanics in Sharjah | WSP Careers|
|Hiring Organization||WSP Global|
|Job Location||Sharjah, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on WSP Global site…