Assistant Technician-Automobile Mechanic | Serco Careers Dubai
Position: Assistant Technician – Automobile Mechanic (Talent Pool)
In this role you will carryout preventative, corrective and breakdown maintenance on the electrical systems and components of motor vehicles, individually or as part of a technical team, within the motor transport section, whilst ensuring minimal disruption to the operations.
- Ability to perform safely and correctly planned preventative maintenance (PPM), corrective maintenance (CM) routines, breakdown maintenance (BD) on a range of motor vehicles equipment and pipework systems.
- Ability to perform general maitenance work on motors, alternators, electrical Modules – relays / switches, wiring harnesses, auto lighting systems.
- Can read interpret and describe the functionality of vehicle electrical and engine systems from drawings irrespective of manufacturer
- Can correctly setup and use test equipment and interpret the test results.
- Ability to adopt a logical or methodical approach to troubleshooting & fault finding on electrical motor vehicle systems.
- High School Certificate
- Industrial Training Institute Certificate / Diploma in Motor Vehicle Electrical Maintenance or equivalent.
- IOSH Working Safely Certificate or equivalent
- Current valid UAE driving licence is essential
- Minimum three (3) year experience within a motor transport maintenance workshop or similar environment.
|Title||Assistant Technician-Automobile Mechanic | Serco Careers Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on Serco site…