Assistant Revenue Manager Jobs In Dubai | Raffles The Palm Jobs
Position: Assistant Revenue Manager
Reporting directly to the Director of Revenue Management, we are looking for an Assistant Revenue Manager to join our enthusiastic, energetic team. If you are looking for a growth opportunity in a fast-paced luxury city property, this is the job for you.
- Ensuring that inventory allocation and pricing parameters are positioned to support the overall revenue goals of the hotel.
- Maximizing net room revenue contribution through a thorough understanding of all booking channels and management of inventory and rate therein.
- Ongoing education of Reservations and Front Office ensuring revenue management concepts are understood
- Monitoring demand and recommend selling strategies.
- Conducting regular audits of PM, GRC, GDS, ensuring accuracy of rates, package information and availability.
- Monitoring and executing rate strategies using inventory management tools [CRS, PM, etc].
- Completes all rooms and revenue forecasting in the absence of the Director of Revenue Management.
- Degree in Hotel /Hospitality in Management a plus.
- Previous Reservation/Front Office experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PM, & CRS.
- Proven leadership skills, experience managing colleagues a plus.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
|Title||Assistant Revenue Manager Jobs In Dubai | Raffles The Palm Jobs|
|Hiring Organization||Raffles The Palm|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on Raffles The Palm site…