Assistant QC Inspector (Manufacturing) | NOV Recruitment 2022
Position: Assistant QC Inspector (Manufacturing)
QC inspector to ensure work is done as per the standard operating procedure.
- Check calibration, tests, quality processes and requirements, customer requirements and operational application and record results
- Perform a visual inspection, measure the coating thickness and record results
- Assist in the pipe tally and ensure that the measurements are correctly made and recorded
- Ensure conformity to SOP guidelines or customer specifications in all operational
- Follow all the Company HSEMS, QMS, policies, and procedures
- Check and report non-conformity to his supervisor. And assure correct action are implemented as notified
- 3 years of relevant experience in a similar industry/role, preferably in Manufacturing.
- Team player and with critical thinking mindset
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office.
NOV Inc., formerly National Oilwell Varco, is an American multinational corporation based in Houston, Texas. It is a worldwide provider of equipment and components used in oil and gas drilling and production operations, oilfield services, and supply chain integration services to the upstream oil and gas industry.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Assistant QC Inspector (Manufacturing) | NOV Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on NOV site…