Assistant Property Manager Jobs In Abu Dhabi | CBRE Careers
Position: Assistant Property Manager
Working as Assistant Property Manager, you will support the Property Manager in managing all aspects of a single property or portfolio of commercial, industrial or retail properties including marketing, operations and financial activities.
- Performs periodic regular property inspection.
- Assists with tenant move-ins and move-outs.
- Acts as primary contact with property owners to ensure that objectives as being met. Prepares and delivers timely, accurate and complete reports.
- Develops and forecasts management plans and prepares monthly performance reports.
- Develops business relationships through membership and participations in professional, industry/trade and civic organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
- Minimum of one to two years of related experience and/or training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
|Title||Assistant Property Manager Jobs In Abu Dhabi | CBRE Careers|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on CBRE site…