Assistant Nurse Jobs In Dubai | Al-Futtaim Healthcare
The group was founded in the 1930s and expanded rapidly in the 1940s and 1950s becoming an integrated commercial, industrial, and services organization.
Position: Assistant Nurse
The purpose of this role is to assist in the delivery of high quality and effective clinical and personal care.
- Support qualified practitioners, as directed, in the provision of high quality care.
- Observe patient vital signs using skills and equipment and report any abnormalities to medical team.
- Deliver patient centered care to meet the needs of the patient and ensure consent is gained before carrying out care.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Nursing.
- DHA License (or Eligibility) as an Assistant Nurse (mandatory)
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a similar role preferably within an accredited healthcare facility.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Assistant Nurse Jobs In Dubai | Al-Futtaim Healthcare|
|Hiring Organization||Al-Futtaim Healthcare|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Al-Futtaim Healthcare site…