Assistant Manager - Treasury Control | CBD Middle East Careers
Position: Assistant Manager – Treasury Control
We require an experienced professional to assist in establishing and maintaining treasury accounting procedures for the bank, ensuring compliance with reporting requirements from the local regulator (CBUAE) as well as international financial reporting standards.
- Production of daily PnL and decomposition for the different Treasury businesses FX, Derivatives, Fixed income and Investments.
- Investigate daily differences between FO flash and PC reported P&L, working with Treasury Front Office (FO) to close gaps.
- Production of ad-hoc reporting as required by FO & senior management
- Provide an effective link between FO and Financial Control (FC)
- Review accounting for new systems and products
- Prepare monthly ALCO reporting information and investigate/explain movements in key ratio’s
- Chartered Accountant with superior accounting skills and experience.
- 6+ years’ experience in finance / accounts functions preferably in a Bank.
- Knowledge of finance, commercial and accounting concepts, processes and procedures.
- Good command of English with additional language skills
|Title||Assistant Manager – Treasury Control | CBD Middle East Careers|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on CBD site…