Assistant Manager - Internal Audit Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Masdar Careers
At Masdar, we develop commercially viable renewable energy projects in the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) and international markets. We advance innovation in clean technologies. We are building the world’s most sustainable city.
Position: Assistant Manager – Internal Audit
To lead/perform individual internal audit projects, as part of the total internal audit plan in order to contribute to providing reasonable assurance that Masdar’s internal controls achieve objectives and
promote efficiency, effectiveness and reduce the risk of loss, as well as help ensure the compliance with laws and regulations. To perform annual risk assessment and develop internal audit plan.
- Considerable knowledge of industry program policies, procedures, regulations and laws.
- Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance, and provide appropriate
direction to other internal audit project team members.
- Skills in performing company-wide annual risk assessment and annual planning.
- Bachelors Degree- Accounting or Finance.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Assistant Manager – Internal Audit Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Masdar Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Masdar Careers|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Masdar Careers site…