American Hospital | Licensing and Onboarding Jobs in Dubai
The American Hospital Association is a health care industry trade group. It includes nearly 5,000 hospitals and health care providers. The organization, which was founded in Cleveland, Ohio in 1898, with offices in Chicago
Position: Licensing and Onboarding Specialist
To provide a high-level seamless DHA / DCAS licensing and onboarding service to Nursing & Allied
- Provide during all times clear communication to internal and external enquiries
- Maintains complete personnel files related to Nursing & Allied Health recruitment maintaining confidentiality.
- Upload the DHA applications and conduct close follow up with the DHA personnel on a regular basis on the applications submitted.
- Upload the Dataflow applications and conduct close follow up with the Dataflow personnel on a regular basis.
- Certificate/Diploma or Graduate or equivalent from a recognized University/College
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- 2+ years in a similar role.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||American Hospital | Licensing and Onboarding Jobs in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||American Hospital|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on American Hospital site…