American Hospital Dubai | Staff Nurse - Ortho Clinic
American Hospital Dubai is committed to being an employer that helps its people realize their full potential and set benchmarks in medical care excellence. We offer an extremely progressive, nurturing, diversity-rich and inclusive work environment that encourages creativity and innovation to help you achieve the extraordinary
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize tasks ensuring effective functioning of the area.
- Follows the chain of command in reporting incidents or concerns.
- Demonstrates skills in assessment of patient, family’s physical and psychological needs.
- Provide Nursing Care to patient prior and post procedure.
- Book patient for appointment, procedure, or treatment according to treatment plan.
- 3-4 year General Nursing Diploma / Degree
- Minimum 4 years nursing care, with at least two years’ experience in Ortho speciality
- Previous experience in a Private Healthcare institute is an asset.
- Current license to practice nursing.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||American Hospital Dubai | Staff Nurse – Ortho Clinic|
|Hiring Organization||American Hospital Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on American Hospital Dubai site…