Aircraft Embodiment Engineer Jobs In Dubai|AIRBUS Careers UAE
Position: Aircraft Embodiment Engineer
The open position will be part of the Repair and Embodiment Operations in Dubai (Customer Care Center Operations). Coordinates technical support to operational departments on working party site during embodiment of repair, retrofit campaign or maintenance activity.
- Identifies and manages the necessary means to raise work instructions related to the tasks ordered by the customer (modification, major repair or retrofit): in accordance with the appropriate airworthiness regulations (Part145 regulations)
- Participates to manage the Part 145 warehouse. Consolidates standard tool list (cutting tools, drilling machines, etc.), consumable material list and manages the required tooling to be dispatched to the working party site (worldwide).
- Manages and monitors the setup of the working party preparation dossiers.
- Prepares and provides working party file documentation to Certifying staff in due time
- Strong knowledge of the Part145 regulations and understand all working party processes and applicable procedures.
- Strong Knowledge of Airbus Maintenance Technical Data.
- Good theoretical knowledge of Aircraft Electrical Wiring, Avionics systems and Trouble Shouting.
- Good communication skills and a pro-active approach to problem solving.
|Title||Aircraft Embodiment Engineer Jobs In Dubai|AIRBUS Careers UAE|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on AIRBUS site…