Air Arabia Careers | Product & Inflight Services Specialist
Position: Product & Inflight Services Specialist
To assist in establishing and monitoring the product and inflight services standards and delivery across the entire network with focus on safety and customer satisfaction and in line with Air Arabia standards. To ensure that the provision and delivery of the respective services, products, projects, systems, SLAs, and procedures is in line with approved standards with focus on quality, delivery, practicality, compliance, efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Assists the Line Manager in establishing, implementing and monitoring the Inflight Product & Services standards, policies and procedures to ensure standardization of the quality and delivery across the entire network.
- Flies in the capacity of (Observer) to monitor the service standards and to obtain passenger feedback regarding the food menu and onboard services.
- Partners with the Line Manager to monitor the compliance of SLAs (catering, in-flight products, grooming) with agreed terms.
- Liaises with the engineering maintenance department for any damaged catering equipment to ensure timely and proper repair and delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Travel/ Tourism or any stream is preferred. Diploma/Higher Secondary Certificate is acceptable if combined with necessary experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Advanced Excel is essential.
- 5+ years in a similar capacity in any airline or service industry or which 2 years in a supervisor/team leader/managerial role.
- Experienced in drafting and negotiating contracts and service level agreements SLAs.
Air Arabia is an Emirati low-cost airline with its head office in the A1 Building Sharjah Freight Center, Sharjah International Airport, UAE. The airline operates scheduled services to 170 destinations in the Middle East, North Africa, the Indian subcontinent, Central Asia and Europe
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Air Arabia Careers | Product & Inflight Services Specialist|
|Hiring Organization||Air Arabia|
|Job Location||Sharjah, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Air Arabia site…