Agile Delivery Manager - IT | Emirates Group Job Vacancies 2022
Position: Agile Delivery Manager – IT
The Agile Delivery Manager is responsible for planning, leading, organising and motivating scrum teams either within a Release Train or outside to achieve a high level of performance and quality in the delivery of outputs that provide exceptional value to end users and customers.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame or retribution, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Support the RTL in key ceremonies such as PI planning and Review, and play a consultative role to help put in place the appropriate people, process, and tools supporting the Agile framework and coaching members of the team as needed to optimize the efficiency of the Release Train team.
- Support the Technical Product Manager in managing business expectations and transparency in both product backlog and schedule for all initiatives.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Certified SAFe and PMI ACP (additional certifications such as PMI, Prince 2, CSM desirable) with 5+ years of practical application of the Scrum Management discipline.
- Experience in agile delivery within the context of a large technology change programmes.
The Emirates Group is a state-owned Dubai-based international aviation holding company headquartered in Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, near Dubai International Airport. The Emirates Group comprises dnata, an aviation services company providing ground handling services at 126 airports, and Emirates Airline, the largest airline in the Middle East.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Agile Delivery Manager – IT | Emirates Group Job Vacancies 2022|
|Hiring Organization||Emirates Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Emirates Group site…