ADNOC Jobs 2022 | Senior Commercial Sales Manager
Position: Senior Commercial Sales Manager
Direct and supervise commercial sales activities of lubricants for the Commercial and Government portfolio; including setting sales strategy, assigning targets and market analysis in order to ensure that an efficient and effective sales service is provided, and that sales and profit targets are met whilst maintaining outstanding customer relationship through effective communication and collaboration to boost sales and promote ADNOC Distribution image and reputation.
- Formulate an effective sales strategy and realistic objectives through analysing insights and market forecasts from both agents and the team
- Maintain and update sales strategy by making amendments when necessary to ensure that the strategy remains in line with Company objectives and changing market variables.
- Plan, direct and co-ordinates methods of gaining market insights and data from various sources, ensuring that enough information is obtained from the limited sources available.
- Ensure that the quality of each product fully meets customer specifications through using customer feedback and liaising with the Plant to meet their expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/ Marketing/ Business Administration or equivalent.
- 8 years of experience in Sales operations, of which at least 3 years in a managerial role, preferably in the retail sector or in a similar environment.
- Deep knowledge of business workflows, operations processes and systems.
- Experience of developing strategic plans for service-based industry.
The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company or ADNOC is the State-owned oil company of the United Arab Emirates. It is the world’s 12th largest oil company by production. As of 2021, the company has an oil production capacity exceeding 4 million b/d with plans to increase to 5 million bpd by 2030.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||ADNOC Jobs 2022 | Senior Commercial Sales Manager|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on ADNOC site…