ADNOC Careers | Senior Geomodeller Jobs in Abu Dhabi
The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company or ADNOC is the state-owned oil company of the United Arab Emirates. It is the world’s 12th largest oil company by production. As of 2021, the company has an oil production capacity exceeding 4 million b/d with plans to increase to 5 million bpd by 2030.
Position: Senior Geomodeller
Directs and participates in reservoir characterization studies in the assigned field, monitors the interpretation of all available geological data in order to improve the geological models of producing for undeveloped & potential reservoirs.
- Builds 3D geological models incorporating reservoir rock typing, structural, seismic, SCAL data and performances uncertainty analyses.
- Evaluates geological uncertainties in the subsurface by defining and ranking geological scenarios. Supports reservoir engineers in the simulation studies. Initiates and follows up closely on all geology related studies in new reservoirs carried out by consultants or shareholders in assigned field/concession area.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent discipline with minor or advanced courses in petrophysics, applied physics or math.
8 or more years of experience, including at least
Revenues/ Budget: As per approved financial budget
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||ADNOC Careers | Senior Geomodeller Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on ADNOC Careers site…