Accounting Jobs in Dubai | DP World Jobs 2023
Position: Accounting Jobs
The Job holder is primarily responsible for preparing monthly, half yearly and annual accounts of DP World (DPW) Group’s accounts. He is also responsible for the preparation of Ports and Free Zone World (PFZW) Group’s Monthly, Half Yearly and Annual Financial statements and to support the external audit process
- Responsible for DP World Group consolidation and Port and Free Zone World Group consolidation.
- Preparation of the half-year and annual consolidated financial statements for DPW and PFZW.
- Provide financial information on a need-basis to the Boards of DPW and PFZW.
- Ensure adequate process controls are in place to ensure the smooth consolidation of the Group accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting /Finance/Commerce.
- Chartered Accountant / Certified Public Accountant is a must.
- At least 10 years of post-qualification experience in global/multinational organisation involving global consolidation of accounting function.
- Good working knowledge of ERP Systems such as Oracle Fusion and FCCS is a must.
|Title||Accounting Jobs in Dubai | DP World Jobs 2023|
|Hiring Organization||DP World|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Visit Talent Scout Arabia We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
* This Job was originally posted on DP World site…