Accountant - Management Reporting Jobs At ADCB | Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank commonly called ADCB, is a bank in the United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) was formed in 1985 as a public shareholding company with limited liability, following the mergers between Emirates Commercial Bank, Federal Commercial Bank, and Khaleej Commercial Bank, which was established in 1975. ADCB Group will become the fifth largest bank in the region with approximately 1 million customers.
Position: Accountant – Management Reporting
To conduct financial analysis and produce accurate financial management information reports in order to meet the departments reporting requirements.
- Report on balance sheet and income statement trends at bank wide/segment and product level with comparisons to budgets, forecasts and previous periods in order to support management reporting.
- Manage self in line with the bank’s people management policies, procedures, processes and practices to ensure adherence and to maximise own contribution to business performance.
- Demonstrate Our Promise and apply the ADCB Service Standards to deliver the bank’s required levels of service in all internal and external customer interactions.
- At least 3 years of experience in financial analysis, management accounting and preparation of management reports for banks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Accountant – Management Reporting Jobs At ADCB | Abu Dhabi|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on ADCB site…