Accountant | Air Arabia Jobs in Sharjah
Assist in preparation of budgets, financial reports and other financial analysis; Interacts with internal and external parties such as government departments, banks, auditors, GSAs and suppliers in order to facilitate or resolve function-related matters as per Air Arabia adopted policies and procedures
- Ensures all the Bank Guarantees received from Airport Cost Suppliers are renewed as per agreed terms and timeframes in line with Company’s procedures
- Monitors the flow of activities with outsourced service providers and ensures all invoices are posted on timely basis and addresses issues if any for remedial actions.; maintains and communicates the procedural manual to the service providers
- Handles the reconciliations of the Outstation Vendors and Airport- Cost-Related Vendors; highlights cases to resolve any disputes on time; provides the reconciliation monthly report to the Line Manager
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance/ Commerce or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office- Advanced Excel, Access, Word, Power Point skills, Internet and Web Search.
- Cost Control, Compliance, Budgeting and Auditing certificates and trainings are an added value and some may be treated as conditional for this role.
- 4+ years of experience in handling payables at Airlines/Travel/Tourism industry; with a minimum of 2 years in handling airport related costs.
|Title||Accountant | Air Arabia Jobs in Sharjah|
|Hiring Organization||Air Arabia|
|Job Location||Sharjah, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Visit Talent Scout Arabia We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
* This Job was originally posted on Air Arabia site…